In light of all the emotional distress being caused by the debate surrounding marriage equality, one of our member organisations - ACON - has put together these resources that we hope will help everyone within our communities, particularly younger members who often find themselves most vulnerable.
You can download the full-sized resources below:
Other ACON resources on marriage equality:
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season