The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative invites you to the official launch of the Black Dog Institute’s Lifespan project in the region.
Lifespan is a new evidence-based, integrated approach to suicide prevention. It combines nine strategies that have strong evidence for suicide prevention into one community-led approach.
Date: Thursday 14 September
Time: 8:3O - 1O:3Oam
Where: The Pavilion Kiama (2 Bong Bong Rd, Kiama)
Light breakfast, tea and coffee provided.
It will be a great chance to find out what’s happening in suicide prevention in the region and how you too can get involved.
The event will also be used to mark R U OK? Day.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 8 September.
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season