You are invited to help in Black Dog Institute’s study looking at the experiences of individuals who have been to the emergency department for suicide-risk. Please be advised, the content in this study can be overwhelming for some – if you are feeling distressed, please contact Lifeline on 13 11 14.
We want to know about people’s experience in the emergency department and the follow up arrangements to help them through this difficult time. We hope we can use this important information to improve people’s experience of crisis and follow up care for suicide risk.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact the research team: email@example.com
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’