The Illawarra Shoalhaven Suicide Prevention Collaborative has recently developed a 'Where to go for support' resource for adults that highlights key mental health and other supports available in the Illawarra Shoalhaven region.
The Collaborative has also developed a 'Where to go for support' resource for young people, with information about mental health services for young people, drug and alcohol services, legal and financial support and more.
Help us spread the word!
We need your help to make sure that people in our community are aware of these resources, and know that help is available locally.
Firstly, you can like/share our Facebook post or Twitter posts promoting the posters. You can also display the electronic versions of the posters on TVs in reception rooms, as desktop backgrounds etc.
Please also consider ordering our printed resources so you can display them in your workplace and share them with your networks.
Items available include:
Some ways you can display/share these printed resources include:
- stick poster on the back of toilet doors, in waiting areas, food courts, staff rooms etc
- hand out 'Where to go for support' cards to your staff and clients/customers
- promote resources on your organisation’s intranet
- promote resources into your newsletters and email through your networks
- place cards at reception desk.
How to order
The Collaborative will be making a one-off, bulk purchase of the 'Where to go for support' fold-up business cards. We are happy to purchase as many cards as you need to help spread the word.
Please send any orders for the 'Where to go for support' cards and any other printed resources to email@example.com by COB Friday 26 April.
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’
- The Productivity Commission has released an issues paper
- Tim Heffernan and Toni Garretty among new Deputy Commissioners for mental health
- Check in with family and friends during the festive season