Suicide prevention is so much more than a risk assessment.
If you're a health professional in the Illawarra Shoalhaven, join us for an interactive workshop that will equip you with the latest skills and training in psychological treatments for suicidality.
The workshop will be facilitated by experienced presenters Adam McRae and Dr Rebecca Sng from Grand Pacific Health; Alex Hains from the Collaborative; and Carrie Lumby, lived experienced Collaborative member.
The workshop will be held in two locations.
- Date: Monday 21 October
- Time: 9am - 4pm
- Venue: Grand Pacific Health Centre, 107 Scenic Drive, Nowra
- Date: Tuesday 29 October
- Time: 9am - 4pm
- Venue: Shellharbour Civic Centre, 76 Cygnet Ave, Shellharbour
To gain free entry to the training, complete a 20 minute self-assessment tool via: www.suicidepreventioncollaborative.org.au/selfassess
At the end of the self-assessment you will receive a code. Send this code and your preferred training day to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday 16 October to reserve your seat!
For more information, see the suicide prevention training flyer.
- Have you seen our new Evaluation video?
- Launch of the Collaborative's first Report Card
- Free local suicide prevention training
- Illawarra Mercury receives national media award for 'Care to QPR' campaign
- Join us for the Collaborative's R U OK? Day event!
- Funded placements are still available for health professionals to attend Recovery Camp!
- The power of people with lived experience working together
- Help us spread the word about help available in our region!
- Collaborative sums up successes with new Progress Report!
- Raising awareness for suicide prevention at ‘Battle of the Countries’